Monday 16 July 2012

JENN'S SOLUTION

Ahh technology...

The good news is that if you have experienced trouble commenting on someone's blog, you are not alone. Jenn's solution was to send me her comment via e-mail:

I enjoyed reading your analysis of the 10 approaches.  I could definitely relate to some more than others.  This reminded me of the recent dialogue on learning styles that have arisen with our group.  As a learner, I believe that we often rely upon the strategy: if at first you don’t succeed…..try and try again!  In a practical sense, we tend to utilize these strategies at different times throughout the learning process as we see fit.  There are some interesting connections between learning strategies and connections on the following website

The site offers everything promised, plus practical application ideas as well.

Thanks Jenn!

No comments:

Post a Comment